So, I’m back with a recipe that is sure to delight your taste buds. I absolutely love sharing photos on Instagram (I mean, who doesn’t?) but what I love the most is connecting with other people who are not only positive but are foodies just like I am! Sharing recipes has become my addiction; this one comes from a user on IG who was so kind to share it with me and now I’m sharing it with you!
It doesn’t have a name so I formally named it Baked Italian Zucchini. Sounds appropriate and you’ll see why. *wink*
What You’ll Need:
– 2 medium zucchini
– Italian seasoning
– Olive Oil
– Parmesan cheese
– Marinara sauce
– Preheat your oven to about 350 degrees
– Slice zucchini into halves
– Lightly oil the front sides of your squash
– Season with Italian seasoning
– Place zucchini slices into oven on a baking pan front side up for 15 minutes
– Take slices out of oven and sprinkle cheese over the top (my fave part!)
– Place slices back into oven on broil for about 2 minutes or until cheese has melted
– And BAM! Dinner is served! You can bring on the marina sauce at this point and ENJOY yourself!